- ($50.00 cash only fee)
- Both bride and groom need to appear together in person
- Photo ID (driver’s license or valid passport)
- If either party were previously married, a copy of death certificate or divorce decree required
- Both parties must be over age 18, or if under 18 a custodial parent or legal guardian must appear with the minor and sign a consent form
- Military 3 day waiver: Our Judge requires a copy of military orders at the time of application
You are able to begin the marriage license process by clicking here.